Thursday 24 January 2013

Winter Wonderland

Happy 2013 everyone & here's to another year of Guided Wight Walks with Michele!

I would like to share with you some photos I took recently of our Winter Wonderland.  Walked along the old railway line between Yarmouth to Freshwater.


Boats on the River Yar in the distance.


Magical!


The Causeway, Freshwater


Looking across to the Downs.  The Isle of Wight really became the Isle of White!


I am happy to announce I am available as a Walking Guide for private groups this year.

I have a portfolio of walks to suit all levels of fitness & interests including some of my favourites & more: Western Yar Stroll, Smugglers & Shipwrecks, Up High on the Downs, On Top of the Island, Water & Woods & Salt & Pepper.

As always not only do I lead the walks, I give interesting & entertaining information along the way about the history of the Island, geography, flora & fauna, smugglers & shipwrecks, Victorian visitors, music festivals, ghost stories & dinosaurs!

My charges are: 2-3 hour walk/4-6 miles - 2-10 people @ £25/11-20 people @ £40
4-5 miles walk/8-10 miles - 2-10 people @ £50/11-20 people @ £75.

My contact numbers are: 01983 761574 & 07771 616540
or email michele.wightdelight@yahoo.co.uk

I look forward to meeting you & showing you the beautiful Isle of Wight on a Guided Wight Walk with Michele


1 comment: